Not sure what to do with your olive oils? Need some inspiration? There are thousands of creative ways to integrate our healthy and delicious Texas-grown olive oils into your recipes! Here are 7 easy suggestions to make your recipes burst with gourmet flavor:
- Coat raw baked potato with your favorite olive oil (plain or infused), crust with sea salt and bake
- Marinate steaks before grilling (this is particularly good with our Jalapeno Infused Olive Oil), sprinkle with salt to taste
- Make a vinaigrette: 2 T. Olive Oil, 1 T. Balsamic Vinegar, 1 T. mustard, salt and pepper to taste (Our Tip: mix and match different infused oils and vinegars for surprisingly delicious taste combinations. Try Chipotle Olive Oil and Tangerine Balsamic for a guaranteed "WOW, that's good!")
- Cook a healthy omelet using Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil or infused olive oil of your choice
- Baste fish with Lime Infused or Blood Orange Infused Olive Oil
- Toss veggies in your favorite infused or plain olive oil and roast or grill. Sprinkle with salt before serving.
- Drizzle over pasta and sprinkle with salt
Follow our Pinterest board for more Texas Olive Oil inspiration:Follow Toodles Tea & Favorite Things' Pinterest Board: Texas Olive Oil Pin-Spiration.
Leave a comment